May 2022 Newsletter
FEE INCREASE NOTICE:
We would the to inform you that this April our monthly fee for daycare, preschool and kindergarten program has increased to an additional $50 per month. This will be immediately applicable to our new families that will be joining us this month. As for our existing families, please be advised that due to the extra funding that we have received from the government, we are pushing this increase to take effect in July 1, 2021.
This is a hard decision to make, as we understand the different situations each and every family is in during this pandemic time. However, we need to keep the daycare afloat and meet extraordinary sanitizing procedures and other enhanced COVID protocols. We also need to keep our staff in a competitive wage rate.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Theme: Back To School, Labor Day, Community Helpers, Friendship, Fall, Leaves
We will also learn about:
Tracing Lines & Coloring
Cutting along the Lines Using the Scissor
Social Skills & Magic Words
Body Parts and Hygiene
• Please make sure that your child has extra clothes at
the daycare in case he/she needs to get changed for
Theme: Back To School
We appreciate your call in the event that your child will be absent for the day.
- Please inform the staff before 2pm if you will pick-up early from school due to illness or emergency.
- Please bring sufficient snack for your child for the after-school. No nuts please.
- Please provide us a copy of your child’s school calendar.
Our daycare will be closed on September 6, Monday for Labour Day
Due to the pandemic of Covid19, we will be implementing the following:
- Parents drop-off and pick-up point will be at the front door only.
- Please be mindful of other parents during drop off & pick up and maintain the required 2-meter distance.
- Toys brought from home are not allowed at daycare at this time. Bedding will be sent home everyday for washing.
- Any signs of sickness, your child/children are to be kept at home. PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO DAYCARE. We will have the right to refuse your child/children if they have fever,cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing and excessive runny nose. If your child presents any of the symptoms after drop off, we will call you for IMMEDIATE PICK UP.
- Parents need to do the Covid-19 self-assessment to themselves and their child/ren every morning before coming to daycare.
- All tours will be cancelled indefinitely. Only essential visitors are permitted to enter our facility
- All children and staff are to wash their hands upon arrival at the facility. Anyone who traveled or has been exposed to people with COVID19 (confirmed or presumptive) must quarantine for 14 days.
- If the daycare is shut down due to COVID-19 reasons, no refund will be given to families. This also applies if a family is self-isolating for 14 days. Monthly fee will still be applied. Inside shoes is required for every child. Mask is required at the bus.